Here are 5 tips to help ensure your wedding goes to plan.
1. Plan ahead, don’t leave anything to chance – A wedding party is such an important event, it is a special day and nothing should be left to chance. Think of how you want the wedding party to go, write down your goals for the party and you will be more likely to achieve them!
2. Appoint a wedding planner to oversee the party – The value of a good wedding planner cannot be underestimated. The wedding party is the climax of your wedding day with your guests, so you want to ensure it goes off with a (good) bang! Hire a wedding planner who will take responsibility in ensuring the party goes well and exactly as you plan.
3. Choose your entertainment carefully – The entertainers are tasked with enhancing the atmosphere of any event, so it is crucially important you choose the right entertainer(s) to accomplish this. A good entertainer(s) always interacts with the crowd and make the event personal. Look out for this key component before hiring the entertainment for your wedding day.
4. Invite more people to the party (after the meal) – You may be on a tight budget, so this is a win-win situation. By inviting more people to the party after the meal, not only will you save on the cost of catering, but you will inject fresh energy in to the party with the arrival of new people. This should boost the atmosphere at the later point in the day.
5. Carefully consider the seating arrangement – The seating arrangement can be crucial to the development of the evening as the meal progresses in to the party. I always recommend that a less formal seating arrangement is chosen for the evening party. Encourage guests to move around and mingle. This should help get the party started!